Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday, September 22nd

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Share photos!

I had a great weekend. On friday I cheered at another Varsity football game. Jackson Masse broke his fibula and tibia and that was not good. I felt really bad for him. It was a rough game... but on Saturday, I helped my sister get ready for her first homecoming! She went to the Southwest homecoming. She said it was alright but she looked beautiful! I also helped another one of my friends get ready and she also looked beautiful! She said that she had a great time. On Sunday, I got my car-washed and got the new Iphone 6. I love love love it! I also babysat with my sister which was fun. I <3 the weekend.
Friday night game vs. Miege

My beautiful sister and her friend Chris.
The date
Mad's homecoming :)


No comments:

Post a Comment