Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday, September 19th

Now that you are several weeks in to this class and have coded one (super small) website, what do you think? What are your thoughts on web design? Is it what you thought it would be? Is it better? Worse? What's your favorite part? What's your least favorite part? Explain.

Web design is a lot harder and more time consuming then I thought it would be. Having to figure out codes is super difficult. There is so much that goes into each one just to make a small change. I don't understand why they didn't make it more simpler. My favorite part is getting done and seeing my end result but overall making websites is not my thing. I do really enjoy blogging though! Something that I have never done that I really enjoy so that is a plus from this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment