Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday, August 26th

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can.

My life in BVHS... hmm well to start off I am a cheerleader here. I really enjoy being able to go to all the different events and support our school. I am a junior which means that I am already half way done with high-school! My favorite class (besides webdesign lol) is probably Anatomy. I really enjoy the things taught in that class. It's very interesting to me. This year I am looking forward to all the games and events that happen through-out the year. I am hoping we go to state in at least one sport or activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment